Barnardo's Cymru Open Access Drug & Alcohol Programme.
Barnardo’s Cymru & Inroads Tier 2 Open Access Drug & Alcohol Service for Children and Young People in Cardiff and the Vale of Glamorgan.
- Increase the number of young people in effective treatment, which has a positive impact on health and crime.
- To provide structured 1-2-1 and group based psychosocial interventions.
- To ensure, where possible and appropriate, that parents and carers of children and young people are involved.
- To act as the gateway into the Tier 3 Young Person’s Drug and Alcohol Service for all community based children’s services.
- To establish, manage and quality assure transitional arrangements.
- Barnardo's Cymru
- 44-46 Marlborough Road
- CF23 5BX
- Telephone: 02920 497531