Councillors, AM's MP's and MEP's

Local Councillors

If you wish to contact your local Councillor about any issues or concerns, their address and
telephone details are posted in local libraries or can be obtained from:

Nicola Poole
Democratic Services Manager
Members Services
Courtyard 7 County Hall
Atlantic Wharf Cardiff CF10 4UW
Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Tel: 029 2087 2074

Vale of Glamorgan
Members Services Officer
Tel: 01446 709304
Email: members&This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Assembly Members

To contact your Assembly Member, you can write to him/her at the address below. Further
information can also be obtained from the Assembly’s website.

The National Assembly for Wales
Cardiff Bay
Cardiff CF99 1NA
Tel: 029 2082 5111

A list of Assembly Members in Cardiff and the Vale of Glamorgan follows  together with
their contact details should you wish to contact them to discuss issues of concern.

Members of Parliament

MPs have public contact details so their constituents can get in touch. In most cases you
can write, phone, fax or email. MPs will generally only act on behalf of their constituents, so please check you are contacting the MP who represents your constituency The best way to contact your MP is to write to him or her at:

The House of Commons
London SW1A 0AA
Tel: 020 7219 3000 (House of Commons
Switchboard - ask for your Member’s Office)

All MPs have Westminster offices and will make arrangements for their mail to be dealt with or redirected when they are away from London, so it is much better to write to them here than in their constituency office or at their home address. Writing a letter about a problem, rather than telephoning, is a good idea as you can explain things clearly and your MP will have the written details of your case which he or she may find it useful to refer to later.

You can telephone your MP’s office at the House of Commons by telephoning the switchboard (020-7219 3000) and asking to be connected to the appropriate
MP’s office. It is worth remembering that the Members’ staff are likely to be very busy and
may work in a large noisy office so it may not be easy for them to note down complicated
and lengthy information. For this reason, it may be better to write. You may also contact your MP through their local constituency office.

Addresses, Email addresses and contact numbers for Cardiff and Vale of Glamorgan MP's are listed below.

Meeting your MP

When the House of Commons is sitting, you will be allowed access to the Central Lobby to
see your MP. It is best to make an appointment before doing so however, as your MP might have other appointments or engagements elsewhere and not be available to see you. The majority of MPs have times when they are available at different places within their constituency for constituents to meet and discuss problems with them. These sessions are often called surgeries and details are usually advertised in local papers and public libraries. Your MP’s secretary or local party office will also be able to advise you when your MP will next be holding a surgery.

Members of European Parliament

Contact details for MEP's are listed below

No video selected.

We gratefully acknowledge the support of these sponsors

lloyds foundation logo