NYAS Cardiff Advocacy Team
NYAS Cardiff is an advocacy service for young people in Cardiff.
They support children and young people by helping them to be heard, through the provision of confidential and independent advice, information and representation.
- Provide someone who represents you
- Get you listened to
- Support your wishes and feelings
- Help you make a complaint
- Speak up for you
- Help you understand your rights
- Get you involved in decision making about you
- NYAS Cardiff Advocacy Team
- 36 Dogfield Street, Cathays
- CF24 4QZ
- Telephone: 029 2066 8956, Helpline: 0808 808 1001 - open weekdays 9am-8pm, Saturdays 10am-4pm