NYAS provides specialist legal advice and assistance. NYAS is a legal aid agency provider for family law.
Through these services NYAS provides a safety net for children, young people and vulnerable adults, who have nowhere else to turn. We work within communities across the UK, with children, with young people, with adults, and with carers, local authorities and professionals such as social workers and lawyers.
They are independent and confidential as long as you are safe.
They can help if you are:
- Not being listened to
- In need of some advice
- In need of help to talk to Social Services
- Aren’t being treated fairly
- Being told you have to move
- Having difficulties about school
- Not having the contact with your family that you want
- A vulnerable adult who is disabled
- A carer
- Experiencing the separation or divorce of your parents
- Not feeling safe
- Egerton House, Tower Road
- CH41 1FN
- Telephone: Helpline - 0808 808 1001, Telephone - 0151 649 8700