Turn2us exists to help people access the money available to them – through benefits,
grants and other financial help. Their free, accessible website – www.turn2us.org.uk – has
been designed to help people find appropriate sources of financial support, quickly and
easily, based on their particular needs and circumstances.
- A Benefits Checker - that helps people ensure that they are receiving all the welfare benefits theyare entitled to.
- Grants Search section containing the details of hundreds of grant-giving charities (national,regional and local) that may be able to provide financial support and other services.
- A confidential ‘My Turn2us’ account that can be used to make online enquiries and applicationsto grant-giving charities.
- Information and interactive tools covering a wide range of subjects on welfare benefits,grants and managing money.
Their service is free, confidential and secure.
- Unit 9 Cefn Coed Parc
- CF15 7QQ
- Telephone: free phone 0808 802 2000
- Website: www.turn2us.org.uk